The Linden Heritage Foundation is a nonprofit public charity formed in 2015 to protect and promote cultural resources for the adaptive use of historic sites as economic development tools. The Foundation is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (IRS #47-5126258).
Board of Directors for 2018
- President – Joe B. Lovelace
- Vice President for Preservation and Education – Gail Dorgan
- Vice President for Marketing and Development – Sandra Westbrook Skoog
- Vice President for Information Technologies –John Knapp
- Chief Financial Officer – Jana C. Bounds
- Secretary – Jo Anna Duncan
- Parliamentarian – Kay Stephens
- Director – Wanda Burns
- Director – Ron Calhoun, M.D.
- Director – Pat Rountree
- Director – Carla Surratt
- Director – Barbara Teachey
- Director – Lanita Williams