Upon founding of the Linden Heritage Foundation, individuals responded to our call to join as Charter Members and/or donated in memory of a loved one. In order to give members the opportunity to support the Foundation at this same level in 2021, a Sustaining Member category is available.
The generous support of people like those named below – who are committed to preserving and celebrating the places and stories that make Linden distinctive and unique – is what makes the work of the Linden Heritage Foundation possible. We are an all-volunteer organization; and you can be sure that your generous donations go entirely to honor Linden’s rich heritage and to employ its special places in building a brighter future for the town!
We are proud to list Sustaining Members for 2021.
- Beverly Ashwood – The Colony, TX
- Phil Broxson – Corrigan, TX
- Wanda Burns – Longview, TX
- Phillip Chamblee – Georgetown, TX
- Mary Dowd – Linden, TX
- Candy Sue Allen Hall – Tyler, TX
- Gary Hanes – Camden, AR
- Jennie Hanes – Camden, AR
- William Hines – Metairie, LA
- Elaine Lovelace Howell – Flint, TX
- Margie Iverson – Baton Rouge, LA
- Lou Jennings – Rollingwood, TX
- Joe B. Lovelace – Flint, TX
- Dianne Neal – Nashville, TN
- Mary Pollock – Rosenberg, TX
- Pat Rountree – Linden, TX
- Marsha Bowden Savage – Manteca, CA
- Sandra Westbrook Skoog – Longview, TX
- Barbara Teachey – Richmond, VA
- Becky Wilbanks – Linden, TX
- Ralph Wood – Waco, TX
To renew your membership, please go to https://lindenheritage.z2systems.com and login to your Foundation account. If you have do not know your Login Name and Password, you can recover the information by clicking on the “Send Recovery Email” link. Please use the recovery option rather than creating a new account.To become a member of the Foundation, please go to https://lindenheritage.z2systems.com to choose a membership category. Or, you may mail a check to P.O. Box 916, Linden, Texas 75563. Memberships expire one year from the date of payment of dues. Linden Heritage Foundation is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (IRS #47-5126258). Your donations are therefore tax deductible.